2011年2月16日 星期三

Self introduction

My name is Leo .I am a 12-year-old boy studying in Wu Fu Junior High School .My sign of zodiac is Taurus .I am not talkative . I usually read novels in my free time and play computer games sometimes .I don’t like to eat sweet stuff before having meals because it will spoil my appetite .My favorite color is blue .I have two dreams. One is to travel around the world and take a lot of pictures .The other one is to make a machine that can take people into the future or back to the past. I love money very much. I think money is important and people can’t live without money. That’s all about me. You are welcome to contact me.          
  Email:leo123sss@gmail.com

4 則留言:

  1. I like the things as you do. I like the color blue, and I really love money!

    回覆刪除
  2. You don't eat sweet stuff before meals?!!! Wow~~ really? I mean if it was me, I won't be able to resist chocolate caramels or cotton candy before meals. I just can't help it!!!

    回覆刪除
  3. Two of my dreams are the same as yours, too!
    I think altough that money is very important,
    but nobody can live all their life with only money.

    回覆刪除
  4. Money! Money! Money!No one can live without money.I like to travel around the world, too. Maybe we can go together on some day.

    回覆刪除